6 Home Organising Hacks You’ll Love…
Keeping your home organized can be a never-ending battle – Kids, work, sports, family, friends, schedules… Life does indeed get busy. Check out these organization hacks to keep you (and your stuff) organized.
1. Add a magnetic strip to your bathroom to keep scissors, tweezers, clippers, bobby pins and hair ties on hand.
2. Hang your earrings on dream catchers for mess-free storage
3. Use old toilet rolls to keep and store cords separately
4. Cut up a pool noodle & insert it into your boots to keep them in shape.
5. Stack folded clothes vertically instead of horizontally, so then you can see all your wardrobe at once.
6. Install a curtain rod under the kitchen sink to hang all your cleaning spray bottles – up and out of the way.
This article is for general informational purposes only and must not be taken as legal, financial or any other professional advice. We recommend obtaining advice specific to your situation before making decisions relating to your investment property and financial position.